Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I know. I disappeared for a bit. But assuredly I say to you... even when I was m.i.a... lovely thoughts about my much treasured friends were never too far away. So I sure hope that likewise in your minds, I'm neither forgotten not forsaken.

Anyways, if I wanted this to sound like a postcard, I'd have sent an email so let's move on to other things!

Singapore... is simply... too crowded. You'd think that with the huge-ass number of shopping centers, there will be at least one that's less crowded to relek one corner and shake leg right? Wrong. There are people everywhere. (Save for ulu as hell places like Ginza Plaza which has since been shut down.)

But all's good. The frequency of me getting honked at whilst driving is getting progressively less... either that, or I haven't been driving as much. Haha. But seriously man... 1 month on and I find myself getting into mini road rages. Once, I (very self-righteously if I must add) honked at this pedestrian guy for crossing the road recklessly or something... only to have my passenger inform me that it's actually my fault. Throw face man, some more I honked like, damn loud.

Ha. I've never honked at anyone since then.

It's times like these when I realize how much I miss Perth. The serenity of the place and the gracious drivers. And of course, friends who know I drive badly and still are willing to ride with me. (Unless they don't have a choice of course.)

Alrights! I'm gonna go watch TV now. Elton John birthday special on Channel 5. Haha... hey! It's a public holiday! The streets are bound to be crowded like mad. So I'm better off staying home and erm, watch TV specials on aging gay crooners celebrating their birthday.

Will update on last week's sermon soon! It's simply awesome!


Love love!

6 comments:

MTC.Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MTC.Jeremy said...

Pick up yer @#$@ phone. We've been trying to contact you for ages :p

How have you been? Still slacking in singapore?? When u coming back?? :P

Mike said...

Hahaha... Nice to hear from you. Thought you got eaten by the merlion. Hehehe..

Mike said...

How come 1 post only ? Lols

MTC.Jeremy said...

Jamies gone missing AGAIN

jamie. said...

Ha. My 2 faithful readers. I was looking at photos from some Zion person's blog and the cell was in there! I miss you all so much!!! I really do!