Friday, May 30, 2008

Pray.


Highlights of the day:
Getting to drive an awesome car (possibly the one and only time.)

Lowlights of the day:
Where do I even begin.


Anyways! Went to a friend's cell yesterday and was bowled over by the sheer discomfort I experienced in the presence of a group of total strangers. Ha! At a certain point, I even whipped out the oldest trick in the book - and started text messaging no one in particular.

Sad case. (
Hey I tried! I tried my best to look "open" to conversations, but apparently no one was interested.)

Ha. But still good! Never underestimate the importance of cell and strong Christian fellowship... so hang in there guys! Don't allow the impending exams to become an excuse for you to miss cell!

(I miss you guys. Haven't actually been visiting the cell blog much cause it's a bit depressing. Ha. Will be keeping you all in prayer! Study hard and pray hard!)

(Oh BTW! Isaiah! I meant to reply via mail but was working today and went out after that so didn't get the chance to do so. But yea! Maybe next week?)


Toodles!~

1 comment:

MTC.Jeremy said...

Sick! Come and contribute la :( Being a foster father is all nice and well but the children will still miss our natural mother.