Friday, June 13, 2008

To the second best sister in the world.


(A Very Impromptu Poem)

I could write you a poem
I could sing you a song.
Maybe bake you a cake
or cook up a storm.

We could reminisce good old days
or look forward in time,
all whilst making sure
these words of mine rhyme

But take away this fancy talk
and the talking cock,

You'll get a birthday greeting so behind the clock,
(but nonetheless guaranteed to make your heart rock
with glee and adoration)

that tho' nowhere close to perfection,
is nonetheless filled with all my love and affection.


Happy belated 22nd!

****

It's a bit, oh alright! Very late. But don't worry, I will make up for it with an awesome gift. Ha-dy HaHA!

(You know, I had planned to post a picture of Meiri-Chan saying "Happy Birthday" or something, but horrors! It's gone! I think mummy accidentally gave it to Ayesha. So... too bad. It's in Sri Lanka now, gone from us forever. And ever.)

Alright! I'm counting down already, and preparing the spare room for you (now that Ayesha is gone). Ha!


Lots of love from the best sister in the world!

(Btw, I should probably not ask this here but just in case I forget, could you bring my retainers home? Thanks! I'm still the best sister yea?)

2 comments:

[j]n said...

omg. me and bijia was guessing when you will take to msg and wish me. And we guessed it will be followed with a favour after..

haha lo and behold came 13th june, Happy Birthday! Anyway..

OH WELL!!
Better be a biggie present or you will be soaking up ayesha's smell in her room.

jamie. said...

Wah lao. You make me sound so bad... which I am not. Of course. I was just busy planning the best birthday greeting for you. As for the 'favor', it's just more convenient to post it here in case I forget. Hah.