Monday, June 16, 2008

iGoogle.

I love iGoogle. I really do! I adore the nifty little widgets, and the hundreds of themes you can choose. I'm currently using this absolutely fantabulous one by Edward Monkton. It's so quirky- cute you won't believe it. And my Astroboy Clock! Where do I even begin?

But what I like the most is my "Reminders From God" widget. It's uncanny how it never fails to speak to me. Just recently, I've been wondering (for lack of a better word) about some God-related issues - nothing too stumbling, but a roadblock nonetheless. So I bought books, read articles online etc. all in the hope of straightening out these kooks. But nothing really answered me more than today's reminder:

"It is not the arguments of theologians that solve the problem of a questioning heart, but the cry of that heart to Me and the certainty that I have heard."

Wah, machiam really answering me can? And this is just one of several similar instance ok? My beloved friends (
and some not so beloved), I tell you man, God is ultra high tech. Ha! Fancy speaking through the internet. Who needs a burning bush right?

Ok. So go get iGoogle you guys! I promise you'll love it as much as I do!



No comments: